1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama is Already Celebrating???

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Oct 3, 2008.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is quite evident that McCain has thrown in the towel for Michigan, and a lot of the blog sites are starting to celebrate as they get their ticket to the January Inauguration ordered.

Again, those of us die-hard Re-pubs may have to learn to enjoy "crow" for breakfast-lunch-dinner. :tear:

Please tell me this ain't so.......

Pastor Paul:BangHead:

2. PamelaK

PamelaK New Member

I think he should let Sarah and Todd go up there like they offered today.

3. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

It certainly isn't over, but the polls are starting to favor Obama. I know many here don't want to hear this, but hey, I'm just reporting the way it looks. There is still a month left before the election, but if McCain doesn't do something to stop this trend soon, I'm afraid it's over for him.

4. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

RD,

Exactly one month ago the RNC had just ended and Palin was the talk of the nation. We have exactly one more month until election day. This is anybodies game at this stage. I think McCain pulling out of Michigan is more a financial move than anything else even though those 17 electoral would look good in his column.

Why would Palin contradict him by saying she things they should continue in Michigan?

5. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    She's a maverick.