1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Lies to the Pope

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

I do, but there is a balance to be kept. Folks who are genuinely injured by malpractice deserve remedy, but things are out of hand.

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I am getting scared MP. This is the second time you and I have agreed. Perhaps the rapture is coming. I am not a dispensationalist and I might get left behind.

By the way, I have a neighbor whose husband had his pituitary gland removed in a botched surgery. He eventually died as a result. There were 7 suits against the neurosurgeon in the town where I live. The man is now practicing in Texas. The sad thing about some of these cases is that the perpetrator continues to practice. His wife has become an advocate for transparency in medical malpractice cases.

On the other side of the coin a lot of obstetricians are leaving that practice because they are sued if a perfect baby is not born.

3. Magnetic Poles

OR, this is indeed a distressing sign. :tongue3: Perhaps it goes to show that those on opposite sides on some issues are actually in agreement on others. We cannot paint folks with a broad brush and be accurate about them. Besides, I don't mind people disagreeing with me. I just want them to think it through. After all, I AM always right! :laugh:

That is horrible. People destroy lives and move on to hit the next bunch, who are unaware of the history. Much like how the Catholic church moved pedophile priests from parish to parish, resulting in a steady stream of victims.

I know an elderly woman who had surgery on her leg. The doctor came to visit afterwards and told her, "You need to hire an attorney to sue me." Amazing, but he had indeed botched the job.

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

If called to court to testify as to your character I can swear that you have been right: TWICE!:laugh:

Unfortunately child abuse and coverup is not limited to the Roman Catholic priest. When a child is sexually abused they are scarred for life.

5. Magnetic Poles

Well, now we have agreed THREE times!!

6. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

MP and OR agree on some things??

:eek:

*grabs canned goods and hides in the basement*

7. Magnetic Poles

The Apocolypse is nigh!