1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Mentor Fears Bill Clinton Will Complicate Presidency

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One of Barack Obama's longstanding mentors and oldest friends told the Times of London on Tuesday that he believes Bill Clinton will be a complicating factor for the new president and that his list of foreign donors could prove embarrassing.

More Here

2. John Toppass

John Toppass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Obama is worried that Bill Clinton will complicate the presidency?? Then why is he filling his cabinet with Clintonites??? Where is the change?? AHHHHHHHH the election is over, back to the same old same old

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You might want to read the article.

4. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I don't know if it'd impact Obama as much as it would impact Hillary. His foreign dealings may keep her from being vetted but Obama has more names to put in a SOS. I would like to see Condee keep the job.

I read somewhere the Gov of NY could put Bill in as Senator. Wouldn't that be a hoot?

5. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

No female page will be safe.

#5 Mexdeaf, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
  6. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Yep, but they'll be "safer" since he'll have something to do. So will the nation since he'd have to give up his foreign lobbying (I meant "fund raising").