1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama & Reagan

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Magnetic Poles, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

As this has gotten way off topic, I request a mod close this one down. Thanks.

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think Gwinn did those things herself. If anyone were afraid to have yard signs in my neighborhood, it was those who opposed Obama. (I just don't put political signs in my yard.)*

I still have a McCain/Palin sticker on my back window. One night before the election, some profanity was scribbled in the dust around the sticker.

One night just a couple weeks ago, someone drew hearts in the dust around the sticker. I'm keeping the sticker because I think demand for it is increasing and I think I can sell it for a healthy profit.

*I was called by the Republicans during the campaign and asked if I would support McCain with a yard sign. I said no, that wouldn't help him. What he needs to do is come out of the corner fighting, call down Obama for what he is, or he will lose.

3. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Given all the threads you have derailed and are still trying to do your request is comical!