1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Supporter Waves Communist Flag at Victory Celebration

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Shouldn't be a big surprise. After all, Sam Webb, Party Chair of the Communist Party USA, stated at a People's Weekly World event in Cleveland, Ohio on 1/31/2009: "We now have not simply a friend, but a people's advocate in the White House".

3. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    In my experience a lot of younger adults in our society tend to view communism in a very good light. I have heard more than a few students sing its praises. The problem is that they view communism as an example of an ideal world. They have no clue how it plays out in real life. I would almost guarantee that the person holding that flag has very little knowledge about the real history of communism. I blame the public school system where history and civics classes are being put on the back burner in favor of science and math. Not only that, many high school history teachers are horrible. They could not teach a fish to swim. The result is they turn students off and the students don't learn anything. The vast majority of my freshmen history students know next to nothing about history. These are the same people we hear singing the praises of communism. Bottom line: they have no clue what they are talking about.

4. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

There are some places we could send them for a first hand experience.

I've also got to say that in NC (which is all I really know), I don't think science is getting any better shake than SS.

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not to mention the Pulpit.