1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Syrian ally outed as kidnapper and torturer of British Journalist

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Sep 11, 2016.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://usherald.com/journalist-brea...s-exposes-sick-secret-obama-neverwanted-know/

Anthony Lloyd is a British journalist that was taken hostage by a group of Islamic terrorists. While in captivity Lloyd was tortured repeatedly and made to watch his fellow captives get beheaded by the Muslim militants. Lloyd somehow managed to break free and make it to safety before he too was killed. However, no sooner than he made it to safety he revealed a terrifying reality about the Obama administration.

"The Times reports that Lloyd was watching a video of U.S. President Barack Obama’s “newest ally in the war against ISIS” and saw the face of his kidnapper and torturer. Lloyd reveals that the footage highlighted his Muslim kidnapper, Anza, as one of the U.S.-backed Syrian rebels which Obama’s CIA claims are vetted as “moderates.”

In the video, which describes sub-commander Anza and the Syrian fighters as a CIA-vetted “moderate” rebel group, the kidnapper was celebrating a victory in northern Syria on August 17.

"It was the face of a man I last saw in May 2014 when he leant forward to shoot me twice in the left ankle at almost point-blank range while my hands were tied. It was punishment for having attempted to escape his gang of kidnappers in northern Syria who had hoped to sell me on.

He shot me in the middle of a crowd of onlookers, after a savage preliminary beating, denouncing me as “a CIA spy”. Now, it seems, he works with them."