1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Obama throws Depart. of Intell. under bus?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Sep 29, 2014.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said that while President Bush was told last summer that bin Laden's al Qaeda network might hijack planes, "until the attack took place, I think it's fair to say that no one envisioned that [using planes as suicide bombs] as a possibility."

However, a federal report issued exactly two years before the Sept. 11 attacks contrasts with that statement.

The report, entitled the "Sociology and Psychology of Terrorism: Who Becomes a Terrorist and Why?," warned the executive branch that bin Laden's terrorists might hijack an airliner and dive bomb it into the Pentagon or other government building.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-bush-knew-before-sept-11/

"We never dreamed, we didn't know, it's somebody else's fault".

Obama is basically doing now what Bush did then.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is actually more conspiracy theory than fact. I do not believe, and will never believe that Bush and his people let the 9/11 attack take place.

If this could be proven true, than it is high time to revolt and rebuild this country from the ground on up! Because we are in a word of hurt when Americans let Americans die for their own selfish gains!

In a way, this is what Obama is doing. I can excuse Bush to a certain extent, in that his administration was only 8 months into their first term when 9/11 took place. That plan to blow up the towers took time to plan and I don't believe those terrorist could've pulled that off in the short period of time youare talking about!

However, you are allowed your opinions. Because in the end, that is all I have, an opinion!

No one will know the truth until we get to heaven. I do hope/believe a lot of truths will be revealed!

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let's see, Bush got the brief and put out a warning to all federal agencies.

Is that the same daily brief that Obama misses 60% of the time?

That was , like what...nearly 2 years before Bush became president? Was it passed on to him and his administration?

#23 carpro, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
  4. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Putting a statement down on paper in a document is much more incriminating than simply telling someone verbally. So what if that person couldn't testify that he verbally told the President anything? Don't you think the next question would be did you inform him in any way? Your argument doesn't hold water. By the way, why did Bush and Cheney refuse to testify to the 9/11 Committee under oath in person? They only spoke informally in the White House to a hand-picked few members of the committee and not only didn't allow recording of what they said but didn't even allow anyone to take notes. Why was that? Think they had anything to hide?

5. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why were 25 or so pages of the 9/11 report marked classified by Bush and haven't been released to this day? Why after the people of New York voted to hold a second more thorough investigation of 9/11 did a Federal Court strike that down and refuse to allow it?

6. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Probably... and probably not.

Makes a good CT question though. :laugh:

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Actually it's based on evidence. Evidence you choose to ignore because as you said "I do not believe, and will never believe".

Evidently you're more interested in protecting your paradigm than discovering the truth.

You said as much yourself.

Even the terms you have chosen to use says this about you . . . "This is actually more conspiracy theory than fact." Do you really know what all the facts are? Have you studied them? Have you questioned the holes and discrepancies in the "official" conspiracy theory? Because that's exactly what it is, a conspiracy theory that is full of holes and discrepancies. Have you questioned why the FBI has been behind most of the so called "terrorist plots" we've read about since 9/11? Have you wondered why I kept telling everyone here for years that Washington was funding and arming radical jihadists and using them as proxy regime change agents? For which I've been ridiculed no end by people here who "do not and would not believe" despite the mountain of evidence? Turns out I was right all along about it.

Why was I right? I looked at the evidence. I didn't take sides with any faction within the illegitimate government. I wanted to know the truth because I love my country more than a political party or any so called "leader".

In the end it's all about the evidence. Not our opinions. In the end it's about restoring our republican form of government. That can't be done so long as we all choose to take sides within the framework of the illegitimate form of government (unconstitutional) we have now and make excuses for which ever faction we have chosen to make our camp with.

Which is why I keep saying WAKE UP get out of the false left vs right paradigm and study reality for a change. It's not about democrats vs republicans, it's about illegitimate government vs a legitimate government.

It's tyranny vs freedom and it always has been. That's what our founders tried to tell us from the beginning.

Where do your loyalties lie? With the country, it's people and it's civil constitution, the rule of law and liberty, or do they lie with a political party and a certain "leader" because he or she says what you want to hear?

#27 poncho, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Reckon you aren't going to answer my questions huh? Figures.

9. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If what I put in the comment section wasn't going to be used as cannon fodder; I'd answer. However, I do not wish to fight on the hill, or in the valleys you have tried to lead so many others to, so you can snipe and pick them off!

The truth is, you have an opinion. You think my views are in outer space, and I think your views are lost in space, so I say peace to you Poncho, and I hope all the theories you believe so deeply in continue to keep on edge at night, in order to remain frosty for the day the theories send their boogie man to knock at your front door!