1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Obama Tosses Hillary Under the Bus

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Aug 14, 2015.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Democrats cannot discuss issues. Perhaps you can explain to me why liberals think that Evangelicals and Fundamentalists will validate their non-Christian positions? If you thought that the Christian left had any truth to them whatsoever, would you join them? And since no one believes that the Christian left has any truth to them, why does the Christian left hang around people so long who reject their beliefs so categorically?

In the case of the Democrats, they really have big government for their deity, don't they?

And in the case of Hillary, she is really pathetic--just a stalking horse for a third term for her husband, an attempt to circumvent the constitutional limits of two terms for a president.

Hillary reminds me of Eva Peron--if you like fascists, you will like Peron.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

For the record you continuing to now tell a lie and get your friends in the clique to pat you on the back and pretend like you didn't tell one doesn't do much for your credibility.

Perhaps you should adhere to God's word and stop telling lies instead of trying to act like you haven't done anything wrong?

It's your arrogance where I am concerned that prevents you from admitting that you flat out told a lie. I even gave you an opening to admit that you misread what I wrote. But you insisted on digging your heels in even after saying that YOU did not know how else to take something.

And because you arrogantly assumed I was saying what you did not read on the page, and then went on to insist I had to be saying exactly what you said I was even after I had said otherwise, well.

You're right everyone else with good sense can read and see where you told a lie.

As I've said before, if I want to say it, I will. So stop making up stuff.

3. targus

targus New Member

What is the supposed lie?

Because I am just not seeing it.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did I "get you" to address his accusation?

5. targus

targus New Member

How is that this guy gets to throw around words like stupid and liar without consequence?

6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Its a good thing poncho didnt do it.

7. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Unbelievable that this guy & his co-hort are still here; considering the infantile responses they respond with.

Literally, there are none are as consistent with "first grade" replies as these two!!

????????????????

8. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did I "get you" to address his posts at all?

9. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I hope you two are talking about Barak throwing his buddy Hillary under the bus, or was it a "speeding locomotive" as he did his buddy Pastor,Wright!