1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Was Selected, Not Elected

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ps104_33, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    This is a blatant misrepresentation. Of course, I never said this at all. Please get your facts correct and do not misrepresent me.

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I do keep referring to judgement day and challenging posters to think about it. I guess you are going to level the same critique at the "arrogant" Paul who wrote this:

You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

If any of us think that we are going to get a free pass for nasty, hurtful. divisive accusations and statements, I suggest that view needs to be reflected upon. I fully expect to have my behaviour on this very board dealt with as will everyone else's.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Irony at it's best. :thumbs:

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Thread closed. Far too many personal attacks to fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.