1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by The Scribe, Jan 31, 2008.

1. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

Obama

Flip-flopping and saying what it takes to get elected. We have the tapes Obama. :D

2. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

People are going to vote for who is going to pack their wallet. They could careless about what kind of character a particular politician may exhibit. Even if you have them on film or tape flip flopping on issues.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree with Senator Obama that marijuana should be decriminalized. I doubt that he is as liberal as I am on the subject of drugs as I think that "War on Drugs" should be stopped.

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

As do I. We have gang warfare on the streets and people who are not hurting anyone else put in jail for injesting, smoking, or otherwise using drugs less lethal than alcohol and tobacco.

5. TomVols

TomVols New Member

My big problem with this is that it tends to be proffered by folks whose mouths salivate at all the tax revenue they can collect from weed sales, which would fund more bridges to nowhere, taxpayer-funded football stadiums and art exhibits, and moth studies in Brooklyn.