1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obamaland Shootings

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Jul 4, 2014.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The president can flood the country with illegals, but can't stop the killings in his home town. He doesn't even try.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ings-at-least-4-shot-20140703,0,3923848.story

13 shot as holiday weekend begins: 'It's like an everyday normal thing'

By Peter Nickeas, Michelle Manchir and Liam Ford
    Tribune reporters
    6:00 p.m. CDT, July 4, 2014

At least 13 people have been shot in Chicago at the start of the long holiday weekend, including a woman killed as she sat on a porch near Garfield Park and a man slain in front of a hair salon on the South Side, police said.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He doesn't try ....

..... because one has to CARE to make an attempt to change the evil going on around them! This man is like a Zombie .... he gpes through all the rituals; says some of the right things; and yet nothing happens. :tear::tear::tear:

3. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Sadly if Obama did try to solve this issue it would be to take guns out of law abiding people's hands and embolden the criminals. I know, let's make Chicago make "Gun Free Zone".

DO you know I work for the DOD and I had to place a sticker on my door stating no weapons allowed. What the heck do these liberals think DOD means? Isn't the word "Defense" in the title? geeee I guess I'm supposed to throw my stapler at an armed intruder. :laugh:

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Per capita, Indianapolis has a higher murder rate than Chicago.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It has already been proven that doesn't work. Chicago has some of the most stringent anti gun laws in the nation.

The result is Chicago being the murder capital of the nation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ago-passes-new-york-as-murder-capital-of-u-s/

#5 carpro, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
  6. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    (Reuters) - The Fourth of July holiday weekend brought an explosion of gunfire to Chicago, with roughly 50 people shot and nine killed, authorities said on Monday.

The violence was so widespread in the nation's third-largest city during the period from Thursday through Sunday that police were still tallying the dead and wounded on Monday, but a Chicago Police Department spokesman said the current count was 49 shooting incidents with nine dead. The spokesman did not give details on the number of people shot.

7. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The tally is now 82 shot, 14 dead, with several barely clinging to life. Sad, just sad.

8. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As has been pointed out (and I believe Sola had his tongue firmly entrenched in his cheek in his post), we can expect the response to this to be: More gun laws.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over (more gun laws), but expecting a different result each time (less gun crime).

9. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

I heard on Christian radio today that Rahm is hiding the true numbers of murders in Chicago, they said it is much worse. They have to lie to make sure their gun laws look good. But even with fake numbers it looks terrible.

10. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This should concern all of you as Americans....

We are seeing murders take place daily out in LA. The news is full of shootings, knifings, rape, beatings, the knockout game victims and tons of hit-and-runs!

The basics for being civil and lawful have declined quickly, and it is appproaching anarchy, nationwide!

I don't believe it's just Chi-town. I think it is country wide, and with that said, we need to be concerned! Especially with a POTUS who is MIA!