1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama's High Bar

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Oct 13, 2009.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No one on BB has.

At all.

Although you continue to say so.

2. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

It's getting really bad when the left uses "Hanoi Jane" to define the right! Wow!

Obama hasn't accomplished anything that merits the Nobel peace prize. It was just a political statement by the Nobel committee and had more to do with an unjustified back handed slap at Bush than a justified credit of Obama. But, considering the European based source, that's to be expected these days.

3. targus

targus New Member

In those words? No.

But your vote for Obama says otherwise. :tongue3:

4. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

Hello, and welcome to....'Delusional Right Wing Propaganda!' I'm your host, Dink Stalin.
    Today, we welcome our first speaker, one you all know, that crazy and far-out man from Canada, the man without a plan, the man who knows only what he hears from public radio, CTB!
    So tell us CTB, what have you heard from the freedom loving, hard-working, wild-eyed fanatical right wing Republican people of America lately?
    "Well, somewhere I heard, that they are exhibiting Jane Fonda behavior."
    "And where did you hear this stunning news CTB?"
    "Well, right after I got my government check, I went to the local bar to cash it. It was there, that I heard an unimpeachable source say,"Hey, this isn't a Pink Lady, it's a Shirley Temple!"
    "Oh, my gosh, CTB.....say it isn't so...."
    "I know!...(shudders)
    "Try to be brave CTB, what happened then?"
    "That's when it happened!"
    "You don't mean......"
    "YES!.......(with a crying sob).....They....they.......showed Barbarella.......WITHOUT the opening moving credit letters to cover her up!"
    "Oh, the horror." (Spelling it correctly so as not to get banned).
    "You must have been mortified. Well,.....join us tomorrow when Mrs. Al. A. Tide is our guest and tells us of the terror she witnessed as a little girl during the 'Blitz of England'.
    Until then, good night, and may all your dreams be government sponsored. Good Night!":tongue3:

(Top that)

5. rbell

rbell Active Member

Is this what "tolerant, progressive" thinkers do?

Look into the hearts of others, determine their motives, and then post hateful comments about them, complete with false accusations.

Boy, now that's "enlightened."

6. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I'm struck by the severity of the gulf rising between liberals and conservatives. It is more contentious than ever, to the point of dividing not only the country, but the Christian world too... We have a congress almost completely divided on party lines. I find it impossible to see our CIC as anything but an enemy of the U.S. bent on destroying its greatness, and an enemy of Christianity, intent on marginalizing it..