1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama's mouthpiece, Lynch agrees with him on Garland ...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, May 6, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Cookie cutter puppets fall in line with Obama, or fall by the wayside (too many to name right now, but many good generals are now retired) if they disagree. Today AG Lynch agrees that it is too early to call Garland terrorism and to tie it ti ISIS.

Who saw that coming. Holder is gone, but the rhetoric continues to flow. :tear:

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is shocking that Obama would nominate an AG that shares his political and philosophical beliefs. Just shocking.

As to Obama agreeing with Lynch on Garland, I don't think I've heard Obama comment on the incident as yet. If you have, post a link.

As far as definitively linking this with ISIS, I agree, it's too early. Let's have an investigation and not simply take the word of ISIS leadership. Maybe they are trying to claim credit for an act they had nothing to do with.

#2 InTheLight, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
  3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It may be too soon to tie it to ISIS, but it's not too soon to clearly identify it as an act of Islamic terrorism.

There is plenty of evidence to make that determination.

Lynch is just falling in line with this administration's policy of denial concerning terrorism. It was to be expected.

She wasn't appointed to dispense justice. She was appointed to continue the Holder policy of rubber stamping whatever the administration told them to. To continue to be a political organization, not a law enforcement agency.

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are correct. I didn't mean to imply the act wasn't terrorism, just that we don't know for sure if it was ISIS.

5. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

It has already been linked to ISIS!