1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Occupyer's still cannot behave themselves.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by mandym, Nov 3, 2011.

1. mandym

mandym New Member

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/02/occupy-oakland-protesters-target-busy-port/#ixzz1cePVUSpX

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Occupiers Need to be Renamed to....

....the Destroyers! Because this is what they are doing. They are destroying the very land they are camping out on. Leaving urine and fecal matter where it is most convenient to leave it. Dumping trash and liter everywhere and anywhere. and for what reason. To proclaim in twenty years henceforth that they were there?

The Hippie Generation is back, and it may be a more violent generation. One movement advocated "peace and love" this one advocates the overturning of capitalism, one way or the other.

The occupiers have a scary agenda, and it will not take much to turn them violent and into a rioting mob like mentality! :tear:

3. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They think they are not getting enough notice, so they get more violent, more vandalous, more arsonist. I don't think it will be long before somebody plants a bomb. This Snoccupy movement needs to be nipped. Tear gas, riot gear, machine guns... get them and go.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    True, but It Won't Happen!

I agree with your analysis. However, if America doesn't stop illegal at the border and send illegal immigrants back home, I don't see them doing anything more than rattle their batons and sabres! :tear: