1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Official Obama Bashing Thread

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Freedom, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Freedom

Freedom New Member

You are very raely on topic.

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

You have removed all doubt JC. You are a typical devious leftist!

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

ABC news becomes the first state run news agency under the Obama administration.

ABC TURNS PROGRAMMING OVER TO OBAMA; NEWS TO BE ANCHORED FROM INSIDE WHITE HOUSE
    Tue Jun 16 2009 08:45:10 ET

On the night of June 24, the media and government become one, when ABC turns its programming over to President Obama and White House officials to push government run health care -- a move that has ignited an ethical firestorm!

Highlights on the agenda:

ABCNEWS anchor Charlie Gibson will deliver WORLD NEWS from the Blue Room of the White House.

The network plans a primetime special -- 'Prescription for America' -- originating from the East Room, exclude opposing voices on the debate.

The Director of Communications at the White House Office of Health Reform is Linda Douglass, who worked as a reporter for ABC News from 1998-2006.

SOURCE...

4. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm sorry dude, you can start this thread & it will contain Anti-Obama posts. However, it won't contain all of the Anti-Obama posts. If Obama keeps going stupid things like the government take over of banks & GM then you'll be seeing more of them & not in this thread.

Just to put things into perspective for you, that Newsweek guy who was being interviewed about two weeks ago referred to Obama as being "sort of God". Are you trying to say that there are no other Democrats that don't regard him as their "savior"? I'm certain you don't, but what about others?

If you look at the way he has been running things it is very much like a communist. I will say that I don't view Obama as a facist. For Obama to be a Facist would mean that he is more conservative in his thinking compared to Hugo Chavez. Even Chavez joked that he was more conservative than Obama.

I'll keep going on to say, I don't his idea of "taxing the wealthy". While I am not wealthy, while I haven't accumulated enough to consider myself "rich", I would like to think someday that I won't have to fear being rich. The reason that people who make $250,000 a year should not have to pay extra taxes is beacuse those guys own businesses. Take my landlord for example: he owns the property that I live on & owns multiple properties. If he has to pay more in taxes, that's going to eat into his profit margin. Business owners will get their make their profit, no matter how you cut it. So how would my landlord make his profit? By raising everyone's rent. By keeping their taxes low, we can keep the cost of living down. This also penalizes a person for being successful. Over time, the government will start changing the amount of money that makes a person "wealthy". This will leak down into the middle class & eventually into the lower class. When you increase taxes on one part of society, the other classes end up paying for it too.

5. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I dislike President Obama's seeming support of the "Fairness" doctrine.

To be "fair" and balanced, Americans have the constitutional right to criticize their president. It's called the freedom of speech and the redress of grievances.

I also dislike his whining about it when a certain news agency exercises that right.
    But then again, that's his right.

HankD

6. Freedom

Freedom New Member

Fine with me. I never accepted the Bush Bashing Thread either. Bush bashing will never end until the whole truth comes out about his treachery.

#26 Freedom, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
  7. rbell

rbell Active Member

OK, I was wondering...my "off-topic Bush-bash" counter with JustChristian stopped at 3,143. Now that JC has "re-incarnated" into Freedom...should I start over, or should I continue at 3,144?

8. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would ask Obama what he thinks