1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oh Veggie Where Art Thou?

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Gina B, Aug 1, 2003.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I just ordered this CD for the girls. :D Does anyone else have it and do you like it? I got "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" too. I figured the two would compliment each other. ;)
    Gina

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Our son got them for his little boy (6 months) but I don't have any Veggie Tale CD's. Did you see the Veggie Tales will be on sale tomorrow for $5.00 at Lifeway and the new one is out then too?

Diane

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

No, I didn't see it. What's Lifeway? Veggie tales crack me up! We watched Jonah the other day.
    We have a few veggie tales items floating around..CBD did a $20 grab bag of their items and we got a few picture frames, desktop thingies, magnets, changeclips, stuff like like that.
    The magnets came with magnetic clothes. It's kinda funny to mess around with Bob and Larry, we've came up with some hilarious combinations of the two! [​IMG]
    Gina

4. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Southern Baptist Bookstore Chain. We've got a whole discussion going on in the Common Grounds Coffee Shop. Grab a seat and I'll pour you some lemonaide!

Diane

5. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Me? I love Veggie Tale ANYTHING. Looking at a whole stand-up display of Jonah Tales my grandson is playing with ("borrowed" from the video store).

Anybody with kids or grandkids appreciates the clean humor.

6. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I got the cd, this thing is great! We were ALL sitting here laughing our tails off at some of it!
    Ya gotta buy it. [​IMG]
    Gina