1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oh well,

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by Salty, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Danny was surprised to see a police car pull into the driveway. The officer got out and came around to help Danny’s elderly father out of the backseat. Danny asked anxiously, “What’s wrong?” The officer said, “Your father was lost in the park. He had his ID with him, so I brought him home.” After the officer left, the father let Danny in on a little secret. He said, “I wasn’t exactly lost. I was just too tied to walk home.

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't I get at least a thumbs down:tear:

3. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    At my age and with my knees, the joke was too close to home! :eek: But I did snicker a little.

4. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :thumbsup:

Reminds me of the account of the drunk who was pulled over late one night who failed miserably at the sobriety test, actually falling over on his face in the street. But just before being arrested there was a screeching of tires, the sound of an impact, and just down the street another car crashes into a tree. The officer yells to the drunk, "Stay right there!" and runs down the street to the accident. The drunk thinks, "I'm not waiting here to be arrested," climbs in his car, and drives home.

The next morning, there is a knock on the door, one the drunk was worried might come. Sure enough, there's the officer standing there.

"Can I help you?" he asked innocently.

"Come on, fella, you're not really going to deny you know who I am, are you?"

"Why should I? Never saw you before."

The Police Officer asks, "Are you going to tell me you weren't out drunk driving last night?"

"I don't know what you mean," the drunk responds.

"And you never took your car out last night?"

"Nope," the drunk responded confidently, "my car has been in the garage all night."

"Would you mind showing it to me?"

The drunk complies happily. His smile disappeared as the garage door raised and sitting there...was the Police Officer's squad car.

God bless.

5. Carolina Baptist

Carolina Baptist Active Member

Putting this one on file. I may need this idea before long. :thumbsup: