1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Olberman admits: "Out of touch and a quack"

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by 2 Timothy2:1-4, Oct 31, 2007.

1. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

Dave at Oklahoma Lefty pointed out a Candidate Calculator on his blog. So I trotted out and took the quiz very quickly. I was actually kinda shocked to see Dennis Kucinich as my closest match. I really think of him as a not very welll adjusted individual, who has good ideas, but is so far out of touch with average people that he comes off as a quack. He also has the lowest overall match rate of all particpants in the poll, so I guess I am an oddball too.

http://www.2e1x1.net/blog/?p=27

2. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I take some of these things from time to time. On one Hillary was second on my prefered list. No way. Some of these are just silly political tricks.

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Well, I dont know. Hillary, hillclimber. You have the first four letters the same.

[​IMG]

#3 saturneptune, Oct 31, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2007