1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Old Age and remembering (or not)

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by Jon-Marc, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Two very elderly ladies were sitting on a park bench, and one says to the other:

"Agnes, can you remember if I took my memory pill this morning?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two very elderly ladies were sitting on a park bench in Miami. They had been meeting there every sunny day for over 12 years, chatting and enjoying each other's friendship.

One day the younger of the two ladies turns to the other and says, "Please don't be angry with me, dear, but I am embarrassed after all these years. What is your name? I am trying to remember, but I just can't."

The older friend stares at her, looking very distressed, says nothing for two full minutes, and finally, with tearful eyes, says, "How soon do you have to know?"

2. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :laugh: I've had a few days like this! :laugh:

3. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

I wouldn't say my memory is bad. How can you have a bad memory when you don't have one? I can start to write something on my grocery list and can't remember what it was. I can go into another room and can't remember why I'm there, or I'll do something other than what I went there for in the first place. I put my reading glasses on top of my head and then can't find them. Sometimes I get in the car and can't remember where I'm going. I have to write myself notes to remember to do things or go somewhere, but I forget about the note, and I'm only 62! At that rate, another 10 years and I won't remember who I am. :eek:

4. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I totally understand! Especially when I'm standing in front of the fridge and can't remember why. :laugh: