1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Old Doc Boudreaux

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by BroTom64, Aug 31, 2017.

1. BroTom64

BroTom64 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Old Boudreaux finally retired from farming in South Louisiana, but soon became very bored.

This old Cajun dude had "doctored" his cows over the years, so Boudreaux decided to open a "clinic" and put an ad out that read: "Doc Boudreaux: Get Cured - $500. If I Can't Cure You, Get Back $1,000." He hired a young pretty "nurse" and worked 5 days a week.

In town, a young transplanted lawyer was positive that this so-called "Doc" Boudreaux didn't know beans about medicine. Always interested in making money, he went to Dr. Boudreaux’s clinic to get himself an easy $1000.

Young Lawyer: "Doc Boudreaux, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me?"

Doc Boudreaux replied, "Nurse, please bring da medicine from box 22, an' put tree drops in da patient's mout."

Young Lawyer: "Aaagh !! This is gasoline !!"

Doc Boudreaux "Congratulations, Sha!! Ya got you taste back. Dat will be $500."

This annoyed young lawyer, so after a couple of days he returned to the clinic, figuring to recover his money.

Young Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything."

Doc Boudreaux: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put tree drops in da patient's mout."

Young Lawyer: "Oh no you don't. That's gasoline!"

Doc Boudreaux: "Congratulations! You got you memory back, Sha. Dat will be $500."

Young Lawyer, having now lost $1000, left angrily. The next week he came back for a final try at recovering his cash.

Young Lawyer: "My eyesight is failing and I can hardly see."

Doc Boudreaux: "Well, me, ah don't have no medicine for dat me, so here's you $1000 back."

Young Lawyer: "But this is only $500..."

Doc Boudreaux: "Congratulations! You got you vision back! Dat will be $500."