1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Old fashioned hymns - simply played - FREE no strings attached

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by KJVO, Jun 24, 2006.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

Thanks for the laugh. I enjoy a good work of fiction every now and again.

UPDATE ON NOAH'S SONS:
    (1) Ham is the president of Sony Music corporation. He enjoys Ouija boards in his spare time. He listens to cutting-edge groups, like Led Zeppelin.
    (2) Shem practices Feng Shui in Nepal these days. He spends his free time sitting cross-legged and playing the sitar. He won his recent lawsuit against the Three Stooges for damages after being mistaken for Curly's replacement.
    (3) Japeth is the web administrator for av1611.org. He sews culottes when he's not trashing the reputations of 1970's Christian musicians.

I knew the spiritual gift of sarcasm would come in handy one day.

2. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

5) Enjoy them - use them - send me money - haha - or just ignore them. It is your choice - ain't it great that America still has a little bit left of its liberty? That is more than I can say for some Christians these days.

Ironic that a KJVoist and a "classical" christian music onliest would try to preach to other Christians about the liberty we have in Christ.

Bro Tony

3. Eric B

Eric B Active Member
    Site Supporter

4. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

Thanks for sharing those sites Eric. ;) It is good to know that there are still those who are completely ignorant to the facts and may border on racism in their views. Only the "white men" music of the descendents of Japeth is acceptable to God-----Cause we all know Jesus was white----even though He came out of the line of Shem.:rolleyes: :eek:

Bro Tony

5. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

Dale-c said:

The point is that it is NOT a digital piano. It is an acoustic piano in a digital recording. Nothing wrong with that.

Nothing wrong with MIDI files or digital pianos either, notwithstanding the somewhat condescending tone the OP takes concerning them

6. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

Touchet1611 said:

Just do a music HISTORY - no opinion needed. Rock music came from Ham and Classical, etc. came from Japheth - Oriental/Shem is the producer of New Age. Facts prove that out

:laugh: