1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

On Mormons

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Walguy, Oct 9, 2012.

1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

That is about as good of description as I have seen. They are the nicest people on the outside as one could meet, both in Salt Lake City and those who canvass houses. If asked to leave, that is what they do with respect.

The obnoxious ones are the JWs. Several years ago I had just gotten to be about 11 am from a midnight shift. Right as I was about to fall asleep the doorbell rang. I ignored it. It happened a second and third time. Finally I got up, underwear and all, went to the door, and opened it. I opened it, and asked "can I help you?" They stared at me, one male and one female, said not a word and departed. They have never been back. Guess they were not impressed with my physique.

2. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

SN- Little wonder nobody messes with your yard signs.:laugh:

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Well, you are so funny. Good thing I am not running for office. Technology for photo shop only goes so far. Thankfully, my wife of 35 years still loves this carbon blob in my possession. Since I fully except her to outlive me by quite a while, I do not have to worry about the dating scene again. Lets face it, an ugly scar from heart surgery running across gray chest hair does not make for a model in a fashion magazine.

4. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, they do. They crucified the God of which their law testified, and worship an image they have created in their own minds.