1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Once Upon a Time.....

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by Revelator, May 15, 2008.

1. Revelator

Revelator New Member

Right hello there....

There was a time when I was in college that I used to come here often and run my mouth. I started a fight or two, and was probably pretty stupid....that happens when you're under the age of twenty and you have a bible and an ego. I had both.

I have returned. The difference that I have been rolled by the Devil a few times, I've been around a few places and realized that whats more important than making a point is making sure that a person knows what they know for the truth and being able to communicate that clearly to someone else. Past all that its all about souls anyway. Who cares about money as long as souls get saved from hell?

I have since last posting years ago preached in a Nursing home actively for a year and a half, also I preached in a jail ministry for about a year almost two. I've done street preaching and door to door soul winning. I have been cussed and made fun of and almost had to defend myself. It was worth it all, probably the time of my life. ;) I have also gotten myself married up, its great.

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome back!

3. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

You know, i remember being a 20-something in college who had all the answers, knew who was wrong and and why, and how to fix it too. Basically i was a ignorant jerk and it was rather liberating to find out how wrong i was. Welcome Back!