1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

One Goal One Prize

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Onlybygrace, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Onlybygrace

Onlybygrace New Member

Dear friend I would like to invite you to listen to my song One Goal One Prize which has just been recorded. The song was written as the theme song for THE ULTIMATE GOAL which is a national missions initiative aimed at equipping and mobilising churches to share the gospel through sport and the creative arts during the ...2010 Soccer World cup. The lyrics point us to the fact that just as the sports world is focused on one goal and one prize we as the church of God too have a one goal and one prize, to see Jesus lifted high and all men drawn to Him. You can log on and listen at www.myspace.com/benjohnsonjr and view the lyrics as well. If you would like a copy of the full song, a backing track version to use or the lyrics and tabs please let me know and I will send them to you free of charge. May you be blessed and challenged through the song and God be glorified. Regards Ben Johnson Jr.

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good job! I going to have my daughter listen to it tonight and see if she wants the sound track. I had some trouble understanding the lyrics, not the meanings but making out the words, but still liked what I heard. Got a bit of that "Marvin Gaye" thing going on there, that is always a plus for me.

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I thank you for posting the song. It is very nice and good to sing along with.

When the group is singing with you, the words are hard to understand. If those words are more clear, your song will maybe become very popular. If you make all the words clear, more people will understand your message. I will sing the song more if I know the words! The tune is very nice. It makes me want to hear it again.

4. Onlybygrace

Onlybygrace New Member

Hi Benjamin thanks for taking the time to listening. The singingers we used were not professional but just ordinary folk who volunteered their time so the pronounciation wasn't 100%. We are going to redo it this week and try to improve the singing.

5. Onlybygrace

Onlybygrace New Member

Thanks Gina you are 100% accurate in you assessment, we are working at improving the singing. The lyrics are available on the myspace player to help but the female vocals definitely need to be redone...any volunteers?