1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

One thing one has to admit about Hillary Clinton...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Apr 22, 2008.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's good. Many of the most virulent racists in America reside in the Hispanic and black communities.

2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I'm thinkin' right about now a King, say from the line of David that will sit on his throne :thumbs:

Maranatha!

3. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sounds GOOD to me!!

4. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I still firmly believe that there will be no Clinton-Obama or Obama-Clinton ticket. Too much damage done. Besides, the Clintons feel it beneath them to go for someone who they believe is disloyal.

Obama's "Religion/Guns" comment may be the Dukakis "ride in the tank" moment.

I still believe the Dems' lack of having a clear front-runner, thus making for a contentious primary season and possible floor-fight at the convention, is going to harm them out of the gate.

All that said, you have to admire Clinton's ability to campaign. She definitely was able to connect with blue collar folks in Pennsylvania. If she sweeps IN and NC, then we definitely have a Hillary train that will keep momentum. Obama splits with her, and we're back to where we were pre Pennsylvania...maybe.

5. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

I can see your point. When Bill was in office he frolicked and let BinLaden get away. Just maybe there would not have been a 9/11 if he had not been at the helm. Can you just imagine the goings on if he is the "First Gentleman?" Meanwhile, only God knows what our enemies will be cooking up behind our backs. Iran's nuclear plants will be coming online by then.

Now what was it that thread said about the Mayan calender?

6. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Lets look at some facts. 90% of Obama's lead in the popular vote is from his home state of Illinois. 75% of that is from Cook county (Chicago) Remove that one county from the equation and add in Florida and Michigan and Clinton would be trouncing Obama. Clinton won all the big states. The super delegates will have to take all this into consideration.