1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

One year ago today, we thought my daughter had a stomach virus.

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by annsni, Mar 31, 2012.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

MAN, were we wrong!! But she's doing great now and hasn't had much more than a little bit of an upset stomach when she eats things that are too fatty (from the loss of the gallbladder) and a couple of twinges where her pancreas is. When they cut off the tail of the pancreas, they used staples to seal up the end of the pancreas and I think that's what causes a little bit of pain. She will also need another surgery to fix a hernia she created from vomiting so much after the surgery but that should be a quick fix.

I read through my threads here from that time and I can really say that God brought us through so much and there's no question that He got the glory for her healing. I'll never forget one of the top surgeons in the country saying "I didn't fix her. I don't know why she got so sick and why she suddenly got better." WE know why!! :jesus:

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

How neat to look back and have it over with and be able to just give praise for what is. :godisgood:

4. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

Our God is the Great Physician!! So thankful that your daughter is doing well. And yes, we know why!

5. ChristianLady1978

ChristianLady1978 New Member