1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

online accountability group?

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by mr. messy, Jul 10, 2003.

1. mr. messy

mr. messy New Member

Hi everyone. It has been a long time since I have made a post. I chose "missions/witnessing/evangelism" because if I become more of a witness then I may "speed up" my spiritual growth. Should I try to use this group as an accountability group? Should I try a men's group (perhaps through Promise Keepers or some other organization)? Yes I am active in my local church and in a small mens group through my church. Yet I need one or more persons to ask me the tough questions on a monthly or more frequent basis. Suggestions? Comments? Thanks, mr. messy

2. Denise Swiney

Denise Swiney New Member

[​IMG] Sounds like you have the right idea. Pray and the Lord will guide you into all truth! He wants to use you in his service! I emailed you some suggestions [​IMG]

God Bless
    Sister Denise Swiney

3. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

We could always set up an accountabilty thread in the Mens forum, that is a good idea.

4. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I think it helps to have someone to be accountable to, especially if there is something we are trying to overcome or we are venturing into a new area.

5. mr. messy

mr. messy New Member

I have asked a church member to be an accountability person. We have met in his home and in my home. thanks for reading, mr. messy