1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Online Bible College Cost

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Phillip, Dec 4, 2001.

1. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

Are there any online Bible colleges that don't cost at least $100.00 per credit hour? I am not a pastor and want to take the theological courses to learn and because I was not called to preach I don't feel it would be right to try to find a church or individual sponsor.

It has to be online too because I work full time and will have to work around my schedule.

2. Mike G

Mike G New Member

Phillip,

One college I have found that seems reasonable is Bethany Bible College. I don't know anything about them other than what I have read on their web-site. I think they are KJV-Only (if that matters). Here's the website:

Bethany Bible College

Hope this helps.

God bless you in your search.
    Mike

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Liberty University (www.liberty.edu) offers courses online and on video. Luther Rice Seminary (www.lrs.edu) does the same. You probably are going to be hard pressed to find a reputable school that costs less than $100 per hour. You may want to check Baker's guide to Christian Distance Education. You can find it at www.gospelcom.net

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    We established a small reformed baptist school in Casper in 1988 and have offered evening classes (and now expanded to a day class in Greek!!). Rocky Mountain Leadership Institute. We have three men with earned doctorates who teach.

We are not reputable in the eyes of 99.9% of the world! We are not accredited! Our degrees are "allowed" by the State but not endorsed or recognized as valid (they treat us like Mormon seminaries preparing missionaries for overseas work). We offer hard work requirements at very low cost, to students in town or around the world.

Email me for more info. We offer A certificate in Bible for 32 credits; Diploma in Bible for 64 credits; and Bachelor of Theology for 128 credits.

We also have a Master of Arts in Biblical Studies for 36 grad credits and a Master of Ministries for 72 credits from the seminary.

It is just beginning to reach out to those around the world who want QUALITY education from a historic fundamentalist and reformed perspective.

email [email protected]

5. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Dr. Bob,
    Just for clarification (Since I mentioned the word), "reputable" doesn't always equal "accredited." Some accredited schools are not credible at all. Conversely, some non-accredited schools are quite competent. [​IMG]