1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oops!

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness' started by Benjamin, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

....excuse me "you think?"

Are you crazy, are you or are you not, you might come out with your left leg lopped off......it is your body no-one else loves it like you do.

Best wishes if indeed you are having surgery yourself.

3. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Yeah, I really had the sinus surgery; I'm still dripping blood out of my nose....and thanks!

My ENT doctor looks like he is about 25 or so but is 32 years old and one year into his own practice. I've been told my regular doctor is the guy that all the other doctors like to go to when they need assistance and I really like him; he highly recommended the "kid" so I went with him.

I've become pretty picky about taking doctors or their oppinions at face value and believe many have left their common since at the door of medical school. Others don't seem to have the mechanical skills of my boy when he was ten years old and certainly don't seem to be the ones I would let play with sharp instruments around me.

My niece is a surgical nurse and tells me about the nightmares she witnesses from some of the doctors incompetence's, carelessness and greed. It something to think about.

4. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

Gah, you poor dear, sinus surgery is so icckkky....was it a Cauldwel-Luck Proceedure (I am not sure of the spelling)....or something else.

Despite the fact you probably feel bad and look worse, I pray it fixes the problem.

One day you wake up and see a professional; be it a doctor or lawyer and want to ask if they are in the office on work experience, they look about 12 yrs old!! The joys of getting on in years.:flower:

#4 Melanie, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010