1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Orlando Terrorist Attack Is Deadly Threat to Left’s Agenda

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Never say never. The minority population, which tends to trend Democrat, has been constantly growing in Georgia over the last decade. It's been all them Yankees moving in lol.

Georgia may be more in play for the Dems than people think. Not to mention the women he's offending.

Also a factor in Georgia will be the retirement of talkmaster Neal Boortz. I told folks for years that Neal Boortz was probably the most influential non-politician in the state. With a national audience and a show that covered most of Georgia, if Neal said it, it was gospel.

And people constantly repeated what he said. The folks from Fox News stole from his daily talking points. It was hilarious to see how he'd post something and then later that day , Fox would let Sean Hannity, one of Neal's best friends, make a story out of it.

Herman Cain took over and he sucks!!!

Georgia might just be in play.

#21 Zaac, Jun 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  2. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, I live clear across the country from both PA and GA but if you think Hillary has a chance of winning GA, she will have to do it in a landslide:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ga/georgia_trump_vs_clinton-5741.html

I don't know if she can connect there, doesn't have the good ole boy image her husband had years ago. Georgia has a Republican everything, PA is more what I consider a "swing state", and Republicans have been failing there for a long time in presidential elections:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

it says it's a dead heat but Trump should be careful with that one - it can be a money pit for the GOP, better to spend it in Ohio and Florida. If you care enough, check some of those other state polls in the cross tabs but many of them are rather dated.