1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Orthodox Rabbi on Judaism vs. Zionism

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by blueridgewv, Aug 17, 2006.

1. blueridgewv

blueridgewv Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Modern Christianity has an entirely different doctrine and often political stance in regard to the Jews, and also about the modern State called "Israel". The assumption is also made that most all Jews support Israel, especially the Orthodox. The following article is an excellent proof and summary of how many Orthodox absolutely reject the State of Israel, and why some (like www.jewsagainstzionism.com) regularly and openly protest against Israel and Zionism, burning the Israeli flag in New York, which the corporate media censors absolutely from their national audience. The media, Wall Street, and Banksters control the media, which suppresses the Orthodox and promotes the Zionist position, which also supports all wars, which they all profit from.

Here an Orthodox Rabbi, and several of them, speak candidly on the legitimacy of the State of Israel, and bring a historical perspective to Zionism vs. Judaism, among which the latter appears to recognize that 70 A.D. was God's Judgment upon them for apostasy, although they fail to recognize Jesus as the Christ, and still cling to the superstitious and erroneous teachings of their Babylonian Talmud, "the traditions of the elders".

http://www.americanfreepress.net/Orthodox_Rabbi_Supplement.pdf

2. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Interesting read, this one. I have saved it in my "favorites" and will read it again.
    Thanks for posting this.

3. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Thank you!

4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is old news to me.

While this position may be new for some, I've known years that many Orthodox Jews are anti-(or probably better non-) Zionists. As far as I am concerned, it's not a matter of a conspiracy. It's a matter of the position being of such long standing (c. 1948) that it is no longer news.

5. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is to me, though.

I know that there are Jews who yearn to be able to live in peace with the Palestinians, and vice versa, but I put it down to their being countrymen, that is to say, born, raised, and living in the same land.
    Just like there are Filipino non-Muslims in my country who want to live in peace with the Filipino Muslims, and vice-versa, too, because both call themselves Filipinos.
    The fundamental Muslims, though, the ones who have taken up arms and blow themselves up and kidnap people, including those two missionaries, the Grahams, do not consider themselves Filipinos.
    Sorry for wandering from the subject.