1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Osas?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Moriah, Feb 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriah

Moriah New Member

I have already explained to you that when the Jews sinned, yet offered sin offerings, this God did not like.
    Your underhanded debate tactics are shameful.
    THE JEWS WERE GOD’S PEOPLE. DO YOU DENY THIS? ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Romans 11:6
    And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

I am only repeating what the Bible says. The Bible says those who have been once enlightened. NOT EVERYONE IS SO ENLIGHTENED.
    I guess I am giving you an out! You believe you are saved, but many here do not believe you are enlightened since you believe in Calvinistic doctrines. John 9:41Jesus said, "If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Why would it be against my will when my will is now changed by the Holy Spirit? I am now a child of God - why would I leave Him? If I could walk away from Him, that would mean *I* could snatch myself from Him, could it not?

3. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

God saves us, he seals us with the HS, and he has predestined us to become into very image of Christ!

For its God Himself who will complete that which He started...

jesus said that he will raise up ALL those whom are elcted/chosen/given to Him by the Father...

its up to god to save us, He will keep us...
    God will that none of those saved by/in Chriost will be lost...

Is your will and power greater than His?

4. Moriah

Moriah New Member

You say Jesus used the analogy of gardening because they could understand it. Obviously, you still do not understand.
    The Jews were God’s people! They were the tree. When Jesus came, they had to believe or they were cut off.
    You are speaking as if you do not know that the roots are of the Jews. You are also not showing that you realize there were Jews who WERE BELIEVERS AND THEY REMAINED ON THE TREE. Paul was a Jew, and Paul was saved. There were many others who were saved and are Jews.
    UNBELIEVING JEWS WERE CUT OFF. The root of the tree is that of those who were Israelites and faithful Israelites. The people who were cut off in the New Testament, those Jews could be grafted back in if they do not persist in unbelief.

5. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

You flatly call Paul a liar and then demand that I answer the question????? Paul said it was not possible for Jews to be justified by keeping the law!

The Jews were the PROFESSED people of God but that does not mean any Jew was saved by keeping the law or by offering literal sacrifices (heb. 10:1-4). If any Jew was saved he was saved the same way any man is saved by repenting of their sins and believing in the coming Christ (Acts 10:43). The offerings were but symbolic ordinances as is baptism and the Lord's supper. They don't literally remit sins any more than offering sacrfices literally remitted sins (heb. 10:1-4). Their sins were remitted by repenting of their sins and trusting in the coming Christ as Peter expressly says in Acts 10:43!

It doesn't stop with that attribute - READ ON! All these attributes describe a person and the writer says "IF they shall fall away it is IMPOSSIBLE to renew them again to repentance." All those things are attributes of a genuinely saved person. He is blatantly denying that a person can be saved then lost and saved again.

Those in Romans 11 were in the olive tree and then "cut off" and yet God said he can graft them "back" in "again." If the olive tree equalled salvation as you say, then a person could be saved, lost and resaved directly contradictory of Hebrews 6:4-6.

Do you know the difference in believing "IN" Christ for salvation versus beleiving "IN" Calvin or Calvinistic doctrines for salvation??????

Apparently not! For your self-righteous hypocritical judgemental opinion to be correct I would have had to be trusting "IN" Calvin or his doctrines for salvation!! Have you ever read where I claimed to have trusted "IN" Calvin or his doctrines to be saved? I have repeatedly stated on this forum and defended that no one is saved who does not trust "IN" Jesus Christ for salvation alone without works, doctrines, denominations, etc.!

I guess you like playing God! BTW you never answered my questions? Do you believe that God is speaking through you? Do you beleive that you can be wrong? Do you believe you need to be taught more and may need correction and reproof? Do you believe what you write on this forum is inspired by God??

6. Moriah

Moriah New Member

You just proved by your own reasoning that the snatching is not about you.

7. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I understand that you are an obnoxious know it all it's impossible to have a fruitful discussion with you.

Shaking the dust from my feet.

8. Moriah

Moriah New Member

Why do you have to get deceitful and shameful in your reply to me?

Consider these scriptures carefully.

Matthew 24:13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Matthew 10:22 All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Matthew 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,Luke 21:19 By standing firm you will gain life.

Hebrews 10:30 For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," and again, "The Lord will judge his people."

9. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Do you believe you are writing by inspiration when you write on this forum? Answer the question please!

10. Moriah

Moriah New Member

You are the one who dusted your feet from God's word when you defended calling the Pope "Holy Father," and when you defended statues and the bowing to the works of man's hands.

11. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I have never defended either of those. In fact, I abhor those practices. I have NEVER defended the RCC.

You are mistaking me for someone else.

12. Moriah

Moriah New Member

You show that you are guilty of all the false accusations you say about me. You here show that you think you are Paul. Wake up, for you to think that I am calling Paul a liar for correcting you is ridiculous.

The Jews were God’s people. Are you claiming that God cut off believing Jews? That IS what you are claiming.
    Hebrews 6:4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit,

The foundation was being laid, and God testified to the message with signs and miracles, Hebrews 2:4; Galatians 3:4-6; 2 Corinthians 12:12; Romans 15:19; Acts 19:11; Acts 8:13; Acts 2:22.. If someone was a part of all this personally, then went back to Judaism, then it would be impossible to be brought back. Some people are even now more enlightened than others.

It is contradictory because YOU do not want to believe that all Jews were God’s people.

You debate for Calvinistic doctrines. Calvinistic doctrines are false. Calvinistic doctrines go against the Word of God.

13. Moriah

Moriah New Member

That is right you defend Calvinism. Excuse me, wrong false religion. So you dusted your feet from Jesus dying for all the sins of the world, and other things you dust your feet from, when you defend Calvinism.

14. Moriah

Moriah New Member

The Truth is who inspires me.

Do you believe you are writing by inspiration from the Truth?

15. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Do you believe your words written on this forum are just as inspired as the words in the Bible and given to you the very same way the words in the Bible were given to the prophets?

#35 The Biblicist, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
  16. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Do you believe your words written on this forum are just as inspired as the words in the Bible and given to you the very same way the words in the Bible were given to the prophets?

#36 The Biblicist, Feb 16, 2012
  17. billwald

billwald New Member

There is no objective test for salvation except continued good works.

18. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

What are you talking about???? I don't defend Calvinism either. :confused:

I dusted my feet from your ridiculous postings and works salvation.

19. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

If you do not answer this question then I will assume you do believe that you think you do believe your words written on this forum are just as inspired as the words in the Bible and given to you the very same way the words in the Bible were given to the prophets!

20. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

If that is what you believe it explains why you respond the way you do and it means that there can be no correction of your teachings, but only submission to your words. So answer the question please?

#40 The Biblicist, Feb 16, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.