1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OSHA safety

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Earth Wind and Fire, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Getting my OSHA-30 card was four of the most mind numbing days that I've spent on this earth.

Except for the case study on the sugar factory that blew up in Georgia. That was eye opening.

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Been there.....and w/o regulations, well could you imagine. Putting my OSHA cards in the desk door.

4. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The regulations have to make some sense. The new silica exposure limits were exceeded by testing done on our town square and on the front porch of an office building in town. How can the factories comply when no air sample taken anywhere in the city limits passes? The restaurants are technically out of compliance and their employees should be wearing respirators. The police department and Sheriffs deputies should be wearing respirators. The mail men should be wearing respirators. That seem logical to you?

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Conversly Ive seen it save lives & w/o it people do loose their lives. Dare I say it, OSHA needs to be "Reformed."