1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Our County Sheriff

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Bartimaeus, Nov 30, 2003.

1. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus New Member

I just wanted to say Thank You. Thank you dear Lord for a man who has stood without compromise and yet has a tender heart always just at the right time. Please dear Lord, help him and his people to work with wisdom and strength in a thankless job. Amen

Do any of the rest of you have the blessings that we have here in Sharp County Arkansas because of our Sheriff?

Our Sheriff is Dale Weaver and he is a member of 1st Baptist Church of Evening Shade. This is the second time in my life to have a Sheriff worth a million. The first was in Rhea Co. Tn. Sheriff Leon Sneed.
    Thank the Lord for the folks who serve him as ministers and yeild not the sword in vain.

Thanks ----Bart

2. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member

Wow, wonderful that you have a good man there. Here in PA the sheriff is not nearly as prominent as in the South. Police are local and state, not county. We do have a few Godly State Representatives, though.

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Jonathan Wright is a member of our church and is running for the U.S. Senate.

He is a very Godly man and is to be commended for his walk with the Lord and his testimony to the community.

When he first opened his law office, many people said he could not stay in business because he refused to take DIVORCE CASES, based on what God has to say about the subject.

He not only stayed in business, but is probably one of the more successful lawyers in town. He is, by far, the most trustworthy!

It is oftentimes hard to find an honest lawyer. I thank God we have him here and wish him well in his run for the Senate.

[​IMG]
    §ue

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

Our sheriff has people who sell his drugs for him,a nd others who pay him to look the other way while they sell drugs. Most the cops in our town use and/or sell drugs, right on the corner under our towns only traffic light. The county attorney was forced to resign last year becasue he got caught being the partner of the sheriff.
    On the other hand, while Rob was in prison the biggest drug dealer in town was caught and spent a year in prison himself. While there he was saved. He was in our Sunday scholl class last week. Looking for a perment church home, but can't attend every week because of his work schedule. What a change in this guy.

5. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus New Member

Correction to my post: Sheriff Weaver is a member of 1st Baptist Church, Sidney Arkansas. Only about 12 miles down the road. Still a good sheriff and still worthy of the office.

Thanks -----Bart