1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Our NEW SPIRIT has everything at it New birth !

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by spirit1st, Nov 21, 2013.

1. spirit1st

spirit1st Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Rom_1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son
    Rom_8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
    Phm_1:25 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen
    Gal_6:18 Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen

1Co_14:14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.
    Once Born into GOD Family ? Our spirit knows the language of New Jerusalem !We might not speak it here ? Our Spirit was given Everything it will ever need to be the over comers and more than a conqueror it lacks nothing! But We must walk and live though it to see the signs and wonders and the things of GOD ! It all simple!God did not make anything hard for us !He sees us all as little children or babies in our New spirit being !Heb_5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
    1Pe_2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
    We All start of babies at our New Birth !Some grow quickly other never grow much ? Heb_5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
    We Must Feed our spirit being in order to grow and mature in our LORD JESUS!

God LOVES US ALL equally .None greater or less ! He can use any of us at anytime!The Anointing s are different ? But they do not make us more or less! Just A blessing to do the job He called each of us to do !We All serve 100%.He just has different jobs for us in life here !

Every child of GOD is a prophet !They are HIS kings and Priests and joint heirs with our LORD JESUS! Now we serve !Later we Rule forever more under HIM!

Rev_19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Rev_1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
    Rev_5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
    1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
    1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

2Pe_1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: