1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Our pastors 14 year old in surgery

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by baptist boyd, Jan 10, 2011.

1. baptist boyd

baptist boyd New Member

On saturday the 8th our pastors 14 year old daughter fainted at home.They took her to a hospital and a tumor was found at the base of her brain.Surgery is supposed to start at 11:00-in 8 minutes,she is such a sweet and kind young lady and i and all of our church family are really scared for her.Please lift her up for a successfull surgery to our ALMIGHTY GOD ! I have left out last names but our GOD knows who she is her first name is shannon

#1 baptist boyd, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
  2. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

My husband has had a brain tumour removed so I know how devestating this can be for the family. Praying for Shannon and her family now, that the Lord will be with all the medical team and that HE will bring her through this.

Blessings

following-Him

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

How did the surgery go? Still in my prayers...

4. WooHoo

WooHoo New Member

I will remember Shannon to our Lord in my prayers this evening. I pray that the surgery went well, and that this young girl makes a swift and total recovery.

5. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

I want to join you all in praying in agreement for the pastor's 14 year old daughter who had surgery will recovery speedily and without any complications!:1_grouphug: