1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Out of the mouths of babes

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by seekingthetruth, Feb 2, 2012.

1. seekingthetruth

seekingthetruth New Member

My six year old told me today that had a prayer request today at chapel at his Christian school.

There are kindergarten to 12th grade there in chapel with him.

He said "God, please help Daddy with his bi-polar, and Mama with her gall bladder and hand issues"

Well, it happens that my wife has surgery scheduled for next Friday for her hand issues, and she goes the week after that to have her gall blader taken out.

Sometimes children are very much more aware than we are.

John

2. agedman

agedman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow, I sympathize with you and your wife.

A couple years ago, my sweet bride had two joints in her right hand replaced, and needs the same on the left.

After weeks in the cast and never ending therapy, she has enough flexibility to actually play the piano again. She really needs her left hand done.

I trust the surgeries will be highly blessed!

3. seekingthetruth

Thank you so much.

My wife is right now at the hospital for tests to see if she can have the surgerys right now or not.

I love her, and I love you for caring.

John

4. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Thanks for sharing. I hope all turns out well for you and your precious family.

5. seekingthetruth

Thank you Preacher

It has been hard since I became disabled and couldnt work.

Bless her heart my wife took up the slack and worked at Walmart and at a motel as a maid for almost two years while we waited on my disability.

Now we have it, but it is still not enough to live on. We are looking to other options and hopefully by spring she wont have to work at Walmart anymore.

My biggest worry right now is how she feels, and between her hands being numb and hurting, and her gall bladder problems, I know she doesnt feel too good.

I love her so much, and when she hurts, I hurt.

John