1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Overrun with catholics

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Earth Wind and Fire, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Perhaps what I am saying that any religion that influences people by claiming the blood of Christ needs to do the right thing & help their people to a new level of understanding. I reject the tired old, tired & lazy church service of the RCC, The Lutheran, The Methodist, The Anglican churches etc that jump thru the hoops of stale literary without understanding how God is working in your life.

Brothers & Sisters.....God is not calling us to live lives of Christian Devotion in our heads....but to experience it in our day to day lives through the meeting of people, through the exchange of thought & feelings, through the interaction day to day with the Lord (perhaps through others). No no but yes through others!

Up in my neck of the woods, Catholics are predominant & if you have been to a RCC service, you know most of those people walking out of service are not saved prople.

I personally do not believe the Catholic Church (or any other church modeled after them) helps to accomplish saved prople. Rather they jump through their sacramental works based stuff without the pointing out of how the lord is working in their individual lives. Would that one priest would call his flock out and convict them of the sin of unbelief....then maybe we would have deeply ashamed people (ashamed of their unbelief, ashamed of their daily sinful actions against a savior who has died that they might live) & then they would understand & they might be saved.

And I am not just pointing the finger of blame at RCC's or Methodists, Lutherans, Presbyterians......I believe there are plenty of Baptists that stink because they dont provide support, guidance, even community churches that are desperately needed but seldom developed.

So the people of the Northern New Jersey RCC, & other like churches......prepare for some thought provoking dialog which will make you think, and maybe make you question your own understanding of your present belief system.......because there is confidence in my Creator & His influence on me & I can do all things through Christ who both inspires & strengthens me. :godisgood:

#81 Earth Wind and Fire, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012
  2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Also, maybe it is time to converting family members away from Wesleyan & RCC beliefs. :thumbs: