1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Palin Commercial

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by LeBuick, Oct 23, 2008.

1. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I have to admit, I just saw this commercial here in Denver and it was a very good positive commercial for Palin. I guess they are trying to raise her ratings in the polls. They should have done this weeks ago but it might be in time to do some good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVl_GioeNNU

2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Palin will give a policy speech tomorrow. She will also give one next week. I know this is all to boost the public non-conservative opinion of Palin but it will sure seem strange seeing the second on the ticket giving the speech... John hasn't given one speech that I can remember detailing his policies.

I have no doubt she will do well after her speech at the RNC but I wonder how this will be received.

http://hotlineblog.nationaljournal.com/archives/2008/10/palin_will_spea.html

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I think I know what this is an answer to, in one of interviews she was asked what exactly she would to for kids with special needs. She kept repeating campaign jargon but gave no substance for an answer. Maybe this is to outline and justify how you take the number two in the country and devote them to kids with special needs. Not that I don't think the kids need the attention but with the economic melt down and wars on two fronts and many debilitating diseases killing thousands each year you would think we could make better use of the number two. I could be wrong.

Usually you give money to the research centers for these studies which is about al the government can do short of getting in the way of progress.