1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pancake Election

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by NaasPreacher (C4K), Jun 22, 2008.

1. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

BOSTON GLOBE STORY HERE

How in the world is anyone supposed to know to vote when neither candidate knows what they believe?

2. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

They have to take both sides on all issues to get all the votes. When Obama talks to Jewish groups he is suddenly pro-Israel. When McCain sees almost a million signatures on the "Drill Here, Drill Now, Pay Less" petition, he suddenly wants to look into drilling in the Gulf. When he talks to global warmists, he takes the other side of the issue. There are no principles anymore, just a desire to be the most powerful man in the world.
    I am really starting to re-think my involvement in politics at all and apply Matthew 6:33.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

3. sag38

sag38 Active Member

This is one year where I may leave the Presidential block blank. I can't vote for the ultra liberal Obama. I can't vote for the moderate democrat in republican clothing McCain. And, I find some principals of the Libertarian Party reprehensible. It's a bad choice not matter which way I turn.

4. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

This is called staying in the middle of the road. It makes it easier to step to one side or the other as necessary... :BangHead: