1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paste Magazine

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Shqippy, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Shqippy

Shqippy New Member

At the risk of sounding like a commercial, may I suggest you folks take a look at this website/magazine? I have to say I have been constantly amazed by their sampler CD's that come with each issue. How did they know who all my favorite artists are? They cover some acts that have long ago migrated out of the Christian music scene such as the Millers & Mark Heard, as well as other "signs of life" as you'll see on their site. I also like that the magazine includes reviews of films & books too. Here's the link:
    http://www.pastemagazine.com/

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Shqippy,
    Can you send me a sample subscription or have you already done this for someone else? It says on the webpage that subscribers can do it for a limited time only. Let me know. My hubby thinks it looks really interesting!

Diane

3. Shqippy

Shqippy New Member

Sorry Diane, they haven't activated that link yet. The website is still under construction...

4. Mike McK

Mike McK New Member

I like Paste.com.

There are a bunch of Christian artists there who aren't part of the Nas Vegas mob.