1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pastors shadow governement agents???

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by Victorious, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Victorious

Victorious Member

I wasn't sure where to put this post. If not here, please delete, but I think with all the anti-church, anti-Christian sentiments lately, it's relevant.

Alex Jones of Infowars has just come out with a new video called "Fall of the Republic." However, I was struck with the charge he made against pastors. Here is an excerpt of the article on my blog...(too long to post it all.)

The latest in Jones’ repertoire of NWO films, Fall of the Republic, has been mega-hyped and self-promoted as a masterpiece. In reality, it was well produced, although it is difficult for me to sit through almost two hours of opinions – even if they are from opinionated experts in their respective fields. The news clips were interesting, but for a veteran observer of the site, most of the content had already been formulated in my mind. For a newbie outside the matrix it would probably be an eye-opener. Nevertheless, I was somewhat enjoying it for the first hour, but then Jones made a statement that took me aback. He said:
    “internal FEMA documents (which, by the way, he failed to present) reveal that the majority of America’s pastors now serve as agents of the shadow government.”

:eek:

narrowgatejournal.wordpress.com

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Duplicate thread running in another forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.