1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pastors with Earrings????

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by j_barner2000, Oct 25, 2008.

1. corndogggy

corndogggy Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, all of them should wear one. :thumbs:

Love how that is worded. Should have just said "Is it sinful for a pastor to wear an earring, as I believe it is, and if so, how can I prove that I'm right"?

2. thegospelgeek

thegospelgeek New Member

I neither wear earings nor would be comfortable with a Pastor who did, but some are and I'm OK with that. However this thread reminds me of a true story.

An Uncle of mine was made a Deacon in an Old Regular Baptist Church. After attending a few services after being named deacon he was approached by a couple of gentlemen and told that as a deacon he now needed to wear a tie to the services, which he did. After a few eeks of wearing the tie he was approached by a different group and told that just because he was now a Deacon, it didn't make him better that the rest and he should humble himself and stop wearing a tie to the services. Just shows you, you can please em all.

Really is a true story.