1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patricia

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Salty, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Last night, I found a phone number for a friend of mine in Bluefied, WV. When I dialed it I found out that Dana no longer has that number. Rather Patricia answered. Very quickly we both found out that I had an incorrect number. Well, I mentioned that I had previously been the General Manager of the Christian Radio Station in Bluefield. She then mentioned she know she needs to attend church, but doesn't have a way to get there.

Well, I called the DOM for the MT State Association and pass the info. Dr. Deel has informed the pastor of the local church about Patricia.

As I talked to her, last night, she shared several problems with me. I had the opportunity to pray with her. When asked about her salvation, Patricia said she is not saved, but she does not want to go to Hell. Pray that the pastor in WV will have the opportunity to visit and help her not only with salvation, but the many problems she is experiencing.

Salty :praying:

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father, we bring before You, Patricia who needs You for salvation and for problems in her life. Lead the pastor to seek her and help
    her to find her way in You. In Jesus' name we pray.Amen

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pretty cool story Salty.....God working in her life assuredly!:godisgood:

4. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

That's an interesting story and maybe the Lord created that opportunity. I pray she will find a way to recieve salvation and deal with the problems that she has in her life.