1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paul Crouch Dead

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Dec 10, 2013.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you have not heard the news but the prosperity preacher died recently. I do not know if he went to hell or heaven for that is up to God. However according to what Paul Washer teaches in his book The Gospel Call and True Conversion which I have been reading he went to Hell, however Lordship Salvation is all over the book of which I mostly agree but not entirely. Erwin Lutzer has written a book of which he spells out grace and does not teach the Lordship view, and he may be inclined to teach that Crouch is in Heaven, just not with any rewards, but only God knows. I am not sure if Crouch died because God had stricken him dead, or he just died naturally. But no question those whom teach such lies and deceptions are under the judgment of God.

Bu I have to wonder how his death will impact the false Charismatic movement. Will they repent of their sins and get saved? Or will they continue in their ways? I hope the former. Washer does teach that man can choose to respond to the gospel call and he in no way teaches any form of Hyper Calvinism. But man is brain dead that can only be awakened by the HS. There is still hope for the Charismatic movement so do not give up praying for them.

#1 evangelist6589, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
  2. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

It is not up to us to judge Mr. Crouch's whereabouts. That's God's responsibilty. We just examine his walk. I admit I am concerned, but if he's there, then hallelujah to another one who went home.

3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    What exactly do you want to accomplish with this post? This is a debate section of the board. What are you trying to debate?

4. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Debate his eternal destination?

5. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

We've talked about this already. We have no business speculating on the final destination of someone who confessed Christ regardless if we disagree with them and aspects of their theology.

6. Allan

Allan Active Member

Another damnable heretic removed from this world. Praise God!
    A false teacher AND a false prophet (he has even been referred to as an apostle and if so - A false one).

Unless he had a death conversion, he busted hell wide open.

7. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

8. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

9. thisnumbersdisconnected

I say, let's post this headline:

"Paul Crouch still dead"

(with apologies to Chevy Chase) and let the man rest in ... whatever venue he is resting in, OK?