1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured People stink

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Luke2427, Mar 22, 2014.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

It is very strange that some on this Forum are so righteous that they take it upon themselves to judge God. NO! It is beyond strange, it is sick, and such people should worry about whether that sickness is of the body, the mind, or the Soul! I have my opinion!

2. Winman

Winman Active Member

Then Abraham, the greatest man of faith there ever was, was sick in your opinion, for he questioned God.

Gen 18:25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

Many folks here condemn others with righteous indignation, only they don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Abraham was not afraid to question God, and Abraham held God to a standard. God could not just "do anything" in Abraham's eyes as the Reformed folks falsely teach.

3. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

If you really believe that Abraham was judging God you are pathetically ignorant!

4. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Ya think?

Your verdict explains his thread 'What is good' and shows him, among others as standing in the stead of God, implementing their finite minds in judging whether or not the God of Scripture is actually 'good' or not.

Please tell me you're not in the least bit surprised OR?

You are aware there is also a mod here who claims 'knowing the Lord' is a 'personal achievement', correct? See my thread 'Sincerity'.

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea but he hasent reared his head in here in a while. :D

6. Luke2427

Luke2427 Active Member

Yes, you do understand as a child.

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes indeed...LOL

1 Corinthians 13:11-12

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

8. Winman

Winman Active Member

And you act like one.

9. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    :laugh::laugh: poor Roger Olson...he determines what is good instead of God:laugh::laugh: