1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Personalized Pastor's Clock Gift Idea...

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by sbasly, May 5, 2005.

1. sbasly

sbasly New Member

For those of you whom may be interested.

I just delivered a personalized Pastor's Clock for a member of this forum who contacted me. She really liked and it is going to be used as a gift for her Pastor.

If you would like to see it, and perhaps have an idea for a design for a gift for your Pastor or anyone else click on the link below...

http://www.geocities.com/christianclocks/pastorsclock.html

http://www.geocities.com/christianclocks/index.html

Thank You...
    Yours In Christ,
    Stephen Basly
    [email protected]

[Admin note: personal "ads" may be purchased from the webmaster; soliciting is not allowed. I look at this as a testimonial of great gift ideas for Pastor or others who want a Christian witness in their home, office or church.]

[ May 05, 2005, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bob ]

2. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I am the poster who bought the clock for her Pastor's 30th anniversary of serving our church.

Preacher absolutely loved it! He had never seen anything like it.

It contained his life verse, his name, the span he has served our church (1975 - 2005) the name of the church and a picture of the church.

It was put together beautifully.

I plan on ordering one for each of my kids for Christmas. I will use their most current family portrait for the background.

Stephen truly does great work and it's a great value. Something I would keep forever (plus it's a good testimony because all of his clocks have scriptures on them).

You can virtually choose anything you want on the clock (Christian) and he will make it for you.

Thanks again, Stephen!
    §ue (VERY satisfied customer) [​IMG]

3. chipsgirl

chipsgirl New Member

That is nice looking!

4. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Does it go "Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!" on Sunday's at High Noon????? If it doesn't---Blackbird doesn't need it!!!!!!

5. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

No, it doesn't, but if it did, my Pastor wouldn't pay any attention to it anyway! [​IMG]

6. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Me neither, Sue!! Me neither!! [​IMG]

7. Gib

Gib Active Member

My pastor doesn't look at his watch either. But we're not worried, cause we get out by noon.