1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Physical Death: If you had a choice ... what would it be?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'd like to be mauled by a bengal tiger. Fun thread!

2. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that qualifies for my favorite post of the young year!

Rob

3. Getting it Right

Site Supporter

In the arms of my wife, both of us saying "Hello!" to Jesus simultaneously.

:praying:

4. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I think one of the very best ways to leave this world if allowed to leave with a sound mind, regardless of how the point of death may come, is not in manifest fear, but in manifest witness of being firm in faith for the sake of those loved ones we leave behind.

Here is where the rubber meets the highway. Here is where all the previous tribulations have prepared you for the greatest one in your life. Here is where you leave a legacy behind for both lost and saved in your family and clinical staff to remember. May we leave this world with the confession of Job on our lips and manifest in our life as we are ushered into a better place:

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
    26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
    27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

Save us from leaving this world in shame and fear for the sake of those we leave behind and more importantly for the sake of Christ's glory.