1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pictures from rural Germany!

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by Ingo Breuer, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Ingo Breuer

Ingo Breuer Member

I want to show you some pictures from the place where I grew up in Germany. Pretty country but not many Baptists out there. Pray that the Gospel goes into this region. Still I want to share some pictures from the Eifel region with you. If you like these kind of pictures, let me know and I publish some more. I always enjoyed hiking and running in that area. Good place for those who want to steal away and pray in secret and admire the beauty of God's creation.

[​IMG]
    Great view from a hilltop near Hellenthal.

[​IMG]
    Beautiful fields near Weyer.

[​IMG]
    A good place to sit down under the cross. This cross is located at a crossroads. One of the crossing roads is called the Roman Road. The Roman road in the Bible also leads to the cross!

[​IMG]
    This is on another beautiful hilltop just a mile from where I lived. Would be good to have an open air service there or a public prayer meeting. It is just a quarter mile from there to a lake, so we can also baptize there! Pray for the lost souls in Germany.

[​IMG]
    This is down in northern Bavaria.

[​IMG]
    Beautiful lake in the winter near a town where once the Anabaptists found a temporary refuge from their persecutors. Read the rest of the story here: Anabaptists in the Eifel

Hope you enjoyed your tour through rural Germany!
    God bless you!

If you know people in Germany or German folks here in America (eg exchange students, tourists, technicians, business executives), let them knwo about this website that gives them the Gospel in their language:

[​IMG]

[ September 07, 2002, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Ingo Breuer ]

2. Sherrie

Sherrie New Member

Beautiful Pictures!

Sherrie [​IMG]

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Beautiful pictures!

4. Jeremai

Jeremai New Member

Great pictures, Ingo. I was in Germany a couple of years ago just for a day. We had a cruise down a part of the Rhine River. The scenery was breathtaking.

5. Ingo Breuer

Ingo Breuer Member

If you passed by the cities Cologne and Bonn which are directly at the Rhine River, then you were pretty close to where I used to live.

6. Rev. G

Rev. G New Member

Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing them.

How I miss Germany! I spent my high school years in Bamberg.

Rev. G