Pink...the Atonement, 1 Jn2:2

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by Iconoclast, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Jesus owns the rights to all humans by virtue of creation and His going to the cross ...jn17.
    You have no right to your selfish ,self centered thoughts....you are fully responsible to seek Him for mercy.

2. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do yopu agree with EW that Christians can and have lost eternal life, that we must keep the Dietary laws of the OT, keepthe OT Sabbath, and that we must face the Investigative Judgement , with loss of eternal life a real possibility?

3. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jesus paid to God the father the sin debt...
    Sda said that satan was thje scapegoat though, correct?

4. utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Muslims think that way too. Our God is a Father not a slave master.

John 15

12“This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. 13“Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. 14“You are My friends if you do what I command you.15“No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.

[Edit: Personal attack.]

God and Jesus loved Adam and Eve. They loved the Devil this is proven in scripture, God even anointed Satan. All creation was good.

You want God to be the author and source of evil. [Edit: Personal attack] We can have the whole world pat you on the back, God too. If you don't forgive yourself, you are not going anywhere.

[Edit: Personal attack.]

5. Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    "utilyan,

Muslim thought is off topic.

God is not Father to everyone.

John 15

12“This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. 13“Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. 14“You are My friends if you do what I command you.15“No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.

Off topic...however no such sin will take place in heaven...
    Scripture teaches otherwise;

4 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

I never had said any such thing...you seem to make up things as you go along.
    Just so no.....to drugs....

This is meaningless tripe.

Thoughts of natural men, do not change God's word.

6. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thoughts of unnatural men don't change God's word either. :)